Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mt. Cargill

You may remember that back at the beginning of the semester, me and a few of my friends thought it would be a good idea to summit Mt. Cargill. Of course, it drizzled all the way up, and provided the lovely view from the top that you see to the right.

Now that was fun enough--we had a good time trying to solve stories about how/why people died. My favorite: there's a man (dead, of course) sitting at a table, surrounded by 53 bicycles. What happened? You get to ask the person telling it yes or no questions. I'll write up the answer to it next time.

Anyway, it was nice and sunny out, and 50 degrees seemed warm enough to head up Cargill again. The best photo of the day would be below (so you don't just look at the photo above and think that was what it was like), showing the entire Otago Peninsula and Dunedin, but Blogger is being sketchy, so I'll pop it up below once things decide to work. You can still check the pics out in my Picasa Web Album.

No comments: