Friday, September 14, 2007

Me = Bad Blogger

Okay, I'll admit it, I've been a bit lackadaisical about posting recently, but how can I be blamed? I wrote two papers this week, and had a bunch of reading to do for a tutorial. That's fair, right? Right.

Anyway, I'll continue the mid-semester break posting again next week, since I'm going to Milford Sound this weekend! It's in Fiordland, one of the most beautiful places on the South Island from everything I've heard (Andrew went there about a month ago and called it 'EPIC'), and even Kiwis love it, as compared to super-touristy Queenstown. See that link for mind-blowingness. And best of all, this is a Butler trip, so it's free. We're making 5-or-so-hour bus journey to Te Anau tonight, then tomorrow we're going on an overnight cruise on the Sound, complete with food, kayaking and all sorts of other goodies.

So yeah, after the weekend look out for some more posts about MSB and now, Fiordland. Sweet.

No comments: